There is a time in everyone's life when we turn to the lord. We open our hearts to believe that we are not alone. Sometimes it is difficult to explain how you feel to an individual. If we take the time to express our feelings out loud someone will listen. We cannot always depend on friends and family to understand our feelings. These feelings are one of a kind, so only our heart knows how to express them.
Everyone has different beliefs, thoughts and opinions. I have learned that this isn't something I had to grow up with believing. This is just a time in my life where I am beginning to understand what it can do for me. Slowly, I am learning how to accept that I am not alone. I know that the lord is always with me. There is no reason for me to feel lonely. He is always by my side.
It is comforting to have someone by my side. It is nice to have someone to always talk to, although it is not necessary to have this. Although family and friends don’t always understand, they still care. Those who we can talk to without any issues are the ones who will be there if we need them. We must believe that GOD has a plan for everyone. Everyone's plan is different and unique. If I am meant to have this independence I must enjoy every moment and live my life to the fullest.
We must have no regrets and no fears. Life is like a learning experience where the past is the past because we have already experienced it. The present is a gift for us to enjoy while it is here. Then the future is something we must look forward experiencing in our lives. I do look forward to every day. I am blessed to be living on this earth and experiencing GOD's creation. All we need to do is believe we are in heaven on earth.
<3Jessica 11.3.09
No comments:
Post a Comment